Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Assignment #158

Blog Widgets

So they've got me teaching this Reference class for Guam School Library Certification. And, of course, I'm using this email/blog as the main class assignment, numbers 1 - 100 actually, which probably won't hurt my reputation as the Island's premier sloth. Anyway everyone's hard at work learning about blogs and doing there own blog that I thought I'd throw in this great link:
http://mashable.com/2007/09/06/widgets-2/
called 50 Great Widgets For Your Blog. I put the clock on my blog because people off island can never seem to figure out the time here. Al least that's what they're telling me on the phone at 3 in the morning.

Play!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
Just thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/transformers-party-supplies.html]transformers Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory